Transcript Request Form
A transcript is a record of your high school grades and test scores. Colleges and technical colleges must have a transcript. 

For in-state colleges, go to to update or set up your account. Make sure your Social Security Number is correct. Without this, your transcript will not be submitted and you will not be eligible for HOPE. If you have forgotten your password (should be your lunch #), do not make a new account. See Dr. Mcghee and she will reset your password.


1. From the College Planning tab, select the Applications and Transcripts box.

2. You must be associated with (connected to) Coosa High School. To check this, go to Your Profile>The Basics. At the bottom of the page, verify that your account is connected to CHS.

3. Request transcript.

For out of state colleges and universities, the form below must be on file with your signature. These forms are also located in the front office.

Transcript Request Form Coosa Current Student.doc


After graduation, your final transcript will be sent to the college or vocational-technical school you plan to attend  if you complete the correct form. You will complete a request form at graduation rehearsal. Failure to correctly complete this form will result in your transcript not being sent. A postsecondary institution cannot admit you without the final transcript. The NCAA and NAIA also require a final transcript for scholarships or athletic eligibility, so be sure to request a transcript be sent to them as well as your college.

All former CHS students must request transcripts from the Floyd County Board of Education. Please call (706) 234-1031.